- Help relieve stress and aids relaxation
- Vary your exercise routine
- Learn to use equipment correctly and safely
Our Personal Trainers Will:
- Customize a fitness program for clients of all ages and abilities to help you meet your individual goals
- Structure a fitness program to aid weight loss, incorporating cardiovascular and strength training elements
- Utilize a wide range of fitness equipment, such as stability balls, medicine balls, and resistance tubing
- Give priority to your safety
Small Group Training:
- Same benefits as personal training
- Being part of a small group can make working out more fun
- Paying less than private training with similar results
- Have a set day and time for exercise (no excuses!)
- Have an opportunity to try new equipment and exercises that can change up your exercise program
Current Small Group Training class Tues/Th at 10am: Weights & more with Randi.
For more information call or come in.
Our Personal Trainers:
Orientation Training - Half Hour Session
- 1 Session $55
Fit Training: Sessions are 1-Hour
- 1 Session $70
- 3 Sessions $195
- 10 Sessions $600
- Add-on $25/person to 1 Session Rate
Small Group Training: Sessions are 1-Hour
- 10 session Punch Card $250
- 20 session Punch Card $400
- Drop-in 1 session $28
- Cards expire 6 months after purchase
- More than 1 person may use a card
* All personal training packages expire 3 months after date of purchase and they are not transferable.
** Failure to give 24 hours notice of cancellation may result in a charge.