Cardio & Strength
- Dance Fusion - Let the music move you! Try the aerobic dance alternative. You can achieve total body conditioning while dancing, singing and laughing!
- Cardio Circuit - This varied total body workout allows you to work at your own pace. A mix of strength and cardio exercises will help you improve your general fitness and coordination and increase endurance.
- Small Group Training - A great way to workout the whole body and keep you motivated with the instruction of a trainer. Typically limited to 4-6 participants, utilizing TRX, Bosu Balls, free weights & more.
- Power Cycling, Cycle Craze, and Energize Cycling - Ride to the beat of the music. Class includes a warm up and stretch component. Spaces are limited!
- Cycle Express - A cycling class for those short on time or new to spinning and want a shorter class. Class is 45 minutes with a warm-up and cool-down. Spaces are limited!
Yoga & More
- Pilates - A series of graceful, controlled exercises integrating flexibility, strength, precision, breath, flow of movement and body awareness. Improves strength, flexibility, posture, endurance and metabolism.
- Restorative Yoga - A yoga method using long hold times to open the body in a more passive way integrating mind/body/spirit. Level 1-2
- Gentle Yoga - An eclectic mix of easy yoga postures to integrate balance, strength, stamina, rejuvenation, and relaxation. Level 1-2
- Yoga Flow - Connecting movement of each pose with breath to build endurance, flexibility and strength. Level 2-3
- Tai Chi – Qigong combinations - Early emphasis is on Qigong internal energy work. Beginner’s class teaches 22-24 moves. Focuses on breathing, balance, and coordination.
- SilverSneakers® Circuit - Combine fun with fitness to increase your cardiovascular and muscular endurance power with a standing circuit workout. Upper-body strength work with hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles, and a small ball is alternated with low-impact aerobics choreography. A chair is used for standing support, stretching and relaxation exercises.
- SilverSneakers® Classic - Have fun and move to the music through a variety of exercises designed to increase muscular strength, range of movement and activities for daily living. Hand-held weights, elastic tubing with handles, and a small ball are offered for resistance. A chair is used for seated and/or standing support.
- SilverSneakers® Yoga - A special chair yoga class in which you learn gentle, effective stretching that can help maintain joint flexibility and prevent injury. Stretching can also improve muscle tone and help you relax, both physically and mentally.
- SilverSneakers® Stability - This class includes exercises to remain safe on our feet using a chair as needed. Balance and factors that influence balance are addressed including muscular power, speed, agility, coordination and flexibility.
- Zumba Gold® - Easy to follow program that lets you move to the beat at your own speed. It’s an invigorating dance-fitness class that feels fresh and most of all exhilarating! Class provides modified, low impact moves for active older adults - no chairs.
- Bone Density Fitness - Improve your bone density with focus on strength training utilizing free weights and resistance bands. Chairs available if needed.